Open Your Eyes To A Whole New Way Of Training!
Take a look at how virtual reality training for emergency responders can revolutionize the education division of national training! Virtual Reality could revolutionize and help the domestic preparedness of our national response framework.
How VR/AR Could Benefit A Emergency Management Institute
- A greater capacity to train employees with Virtual courses
- A more in-depth look at incident management with a personalized VR course for your continuing education units in their education division
- If you’re in the private sector, you’ll be able to deliver training on par with official government organization(s) national training with VR/AR online training
- VR training allows emergency responders in state and local jurisdictions access to online training to increase their emergency preparedness along with overall domestic preparedness and allow EMS companies to become a center for domestic preparedness and public health.
Turn Your Company Into A True Emergency Management Institute!
Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Training is a new way to deliver training. This technology allows you to see what it’s like in different scenarios and train for them. The Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Training platform will enable administrators and supervisors the ability to get an overview of how well their departments are doing with their training.
Individual trainees can also find out where they stand among their peers during this Virtual Reality or Augmented reality training according to the scenario that you’re trying to prepare for.
Learn More Below!
To Learn More
- Emergency management and response organizations are looking for new ways to train their staff for complex emergency scenarios. Virtual reality training…
- Virtual Reality (VR), as well as Augmented Reality (AR), offer an immersive experience that can be used as part of the emergency medical response training…
- Training for complex incidents requires significant setup and management … to lower training standards critical to ensure your emergency responders…