You can improve training performance, engagement and reduce costs through state-of-the-art Augmented and Virtual Reality Training Technologies.
Meet the HERO Platform
- Comprehensive performance analytics
- Track the speed and accuracy of individual tasks
- View mistagging and misdiagnosis issues
- Make sure trainees follow the START protocol
- Monitor training completion and send reminders to teams
- Assign, track, and monitor via computer, tablet or phone
Technology designed to train heroes
Our training can be implemented anywhere and anytime. Access analytics on how your heroes are performing in a web-based dashboard.
Our training solutions can be used in many devices. AR Headsets, VR Headsets or even WebVR in all browsers.
and…We follow best industrial practices to protect your data and your heroes.
- Get real-time analytics on individual and team performance
- Trainees gain valuable feedback to adjust and improve performance
- Increase confidence by repeating training until achieving proficiency
- Ensure all team members are hitting performance thresholds
- See best, worst and average time-on-tasks
- Identify number and types of errors
- Identify trouble spots to focus training efforts
- Informs training plans
- Setup for any size team to train from anywhere, anytime
- Commanders gain valuable insights on mission-readiness
- See how many times and number of hours in training
- Invite team members to train again
A technology platform to cover
the most demanding training needs:
- Reduce cost and save time with easily customizable immersive training scenarios
- Improve team coordination with access to on-demand performance metrics
- Engage teams with collaborative training using telepresence
- Insights into your team’s emotional state with IoT biometrics sensors
“This is the coolest
thing I’ve ever done!”
Travis County EMT Trainee
The HERO Platform makes managing your teams a snap
Developing a Training Strategy and Custom Trainings on the ATS HERO Platform
Implementation & Support
Ready to try virtual reality training?
Let’s start the conversation.