We uniquely understand how necessary effective training is to the safety and health of the public as well as limiting trauma and stress to first responders.
This is why we developed a modern training platform to immerse first responders into virtual and augmented reality training experiences.
This makes it possible for first responders to gain the necessary skills to respond in high-stress situations, enhancing their confidence and performance in these spaces with more robust training opportunities and advanced metrics proving they are mission-ready.
Examples Of VR Impact On Critical Incident Stress Management:
- The ability to simulate situations that may be too expensive or dangerous in real life. These can also include medical emergencies, natural disasters, and terrorist attacks
- Being able to create immersive training experience for first responders than just watching videos of the scenarios they will encounter on the job.
- Virtual reality has been found to ease first responders in their anxiety surrounding high-stress situations.
- VR can help with the emotional impacts of trauma, which first responders often experience from their job.
- VR has also been proven to be useful in assessing mental health issues such as PTSD.